Executive Assistant for CEO & President (210127)
Executive Assistant for CEO & President (02/05/21)
About this role:
Full-time position, Monday-Friday, daytime hours EST
Are you highly organized, detail-driven, and have a supportive and helpful personality? Do you love checklists, calendars, organization, and emails? Do you have experience as an Executive Assistant, Virtual Assistant, Admin Assistant, or similar role? If this sounds like you, keep reading!
This position will set up both Robert and Rosaria Roy (the CEO and President) for success each week by maintaining their calendars, appointments, purchases, and other various administrative needs. This position will protect both their time, creating efficiency in their days, schedules and creating efficiency so they can focus on the needs of the business.
- You might be a good fit for this position if you:
- Have high-level communication skills (written and verbal).
- Love calendars, lists, and checking off tasks.
- Have experience as an Executive Assistant, VA, or in a support role.
- Emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and stress to be present for the team.
- Are able to use discretion and confidentiality.
- Are highly organized, process-driven, and detail-oriented.
- Are efficient and fast-paced.
- Have the ability to set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- Have highly developed self-awareness.
- Are helpful and supportive.
- Are a problem solver.
- Love to multi-task and juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Desire to learn
- Love of organization, systems, and supporting two busy Executives (CEO and President).
- A solid understanding and love for calendars, email, and google systems
- Personable and professional
To complete the application process, you will need to submit a DISC profile with your application via the submission link. You will go to www.tonyrobbins.com/disc and complete the assessment and screenshot the results & upload them. We look forward to reviewing your application!